Mind Aberystwyth is starting a new “Improving your Wellbeing” course at the Listening Point in Machynlleth starting on the 26th of June. The course is four weeks long and each session will build on the previous one. Each session will cost £3, and this includes refreshments. All sessions will take place on Thursday and start at 12pm.
The course will take place in a small group setting. We will focus on your individual basic wellbeing needs and aims to raise awareness of your wellbeing.
You will learn on this course:
• Understanding your basic emotional needs
• Resources for meeting our emotional needs and the barriers to meeting
our emotional needs
• Understand the type of emotional reactor you are and techniques to manage
• Understand how to develop healthy relationships and some basic social
• Understanding addiction and techniques to deal with our addictions
• The importance of sleep and how to set life goals.
Contact us for more details.