How we can help
Our Organisation offers many services to the community of Aberystwyth and Ceredigion. We aim to help people who deal with mental health issues, their carers and supporters.
Mind Aberystwyth provides structured sessions for members and a café-style Drop-In for everyone who likes tasty healthy food and meet new people. If you are interested in what we offer here is a list of our services:
- How to become a member– In this section you can find out how you can become a member of our organisation and how it could benefit you.
- Drop-In – Information about our Drop-In Services. Come along Wednesdays and Fridays from 11am-3pm
- Structured Sessions– Find out about the sessions we offer to members.
- Tenancy support – How we can help you to live independently if you have any housing-related issues
- The Autistic Organisation – Our safe, informal support group for anyone with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Stop Smoking Service – One to one sessions with a Stop Smoking worker to support you to quit smoking.